• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Weird news stories

smalishah84

The Tiger King
always knew the Aussies wanted to win by hook or by crook

Subway sandwich scandal inches into court | Entertainment | DAWN.COM

but that Aussie guy must be laughing his head off for causing such a huge stir

"The bulging lunch bun is Subway’s signature offering. But ever since a keen-eyed Australian discovered earlier this month that his “Footlong” measured only 11 (28 cm), and not 12 inches (30.5 cm), the US-based global franchise has been on the back foot."

Top_Cat

It just presents as so shrill. Completely unhelpful. This is the sort of **** I used to have to deal with from MAKO- ZERO TOLERANCE FOR PAEDOPHILES AND SEX OFFENDERS but even they've toned down the rhetoric. There are innumerable problems with the article but that family members/close acquaintances aren't the first thing on the list when roughly 85% of all child sex offences are committed by that group, Jesus.....

Her Twitter.

Ah God, now I just remembered who she is;

Could you murder a pizza? What killers and rapists eat in prison | News.com.au

Just don't look, just don't look.

andyc

Haha, what a joke, on such a number of levels.

But in Australia, some of the nation's worst criminals will spend the rest of their lives dining on dishes such as pasta Alfredo, Singapore noodles, tofu and pancakes.
And on the dinner menu at some of Australia's largest prisons are quiche, roast chicken, casserole, lasagne or curried chicken.
I got all of that stuff at my college at uni. Doesn't mean it was any ****ing good. But prisoners are bad and so they should only ever eat gruel.

wellAlbidarned

Haha, what a joke, on such a number of levels.

I got all of that stuff at my college at uni. Doesn't mean it was any ****ing good. But prisoners are bad and so they should only ever eat gruel.
Hey it's clearly called the revenge system, not the justice system

harsh.ag

Should nail him naked to a cross on Mount Kinabalu. More nude tourists and sins already paid for.

watson

Banned
Earthquake aside - the customs of local people should generally be respected out of courtesy. If they politely ask you not to do something, then don't do it.

Sabahans railed against the images, as they consider the mountain sacred.

Sabah Parks director Datuk Jamili Nais said the four women and six men had split from their group and gone on to the south peak.

The tourist ignored the warnings from their mountain guide, calling him "stupid" and telling him to "go to hell", when he pleaded with them to stop as they took off all their clothes and posed for pictures.

Last edited: