• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you thinking right now?

trundler

Have successfully wasted 3 days ****ing about. Thursday I was cruising around with a friend when we ended up following a stream which lead us to a deserted meadow from The Shire or something. Ridiculously picturesque place with crystal clear water. Appropriately we spent that afternoon naming and mythologising about our newfound paradise. Next day I end up at an abandoned gurudwara an hour away on a whim. Got there and was locked up. Asked around and someone told to just climb over the front, which we did.. but of course we had no need to because the back wall was ****ing broken. And today was pretty much spent inconspicuously gawking at the cute librarian at a food festival held at my college. Also got in a fight to get on a bouncy castle. Who the **** says I'm too old for that?

Someone come yell at me for being a dumbass.

Last edited:

vcs

That's gorgeous. It's hard to imagine that there are places like that in our part of the world, you almost expect to see a few plastic bags and bottles strewn around.

trundler

Think there were some crops nearby. I'd guess this place is flooded for most of the year. I couldn't fathom such serenity where I live but this was in Kashmir.

Oh, and it's MY part of the world. :laugh:

Gnske

think there were some crops nearby. I'd guess this place is flooded for most of the year. I couldn't fathom such serenity where i live but this was in kashmir.

Oh, and it's my part of the world. :laugh:
mods red alert he used the word

andruid

Have successfully wasted 3 days ****ing about. Thursday I was cruising around with a friend when we ended up following a stream which lead us to a deserted meadow from The Shire or something. Ridiculously picturesque place with crystal clear water. Appropriately we spent that afternoon naming and mythologising about our newfound paradise. Next day I end up at an abandoned gurudwara an hour away on a whim. Got there and was locked up. Asked around and someone told to just climb over the front, which we did.. but of course we had no need to because the back wall was ****ing broken. And today was pretty much spent inconspicuously gawking at the cute librarian at a food festival held at my college. Also got in a fight to get on a bouncy castle. Who the **** says I'm too old for that?

Someone come yell at me for being a dumbass.
Okay shri, have you locked trundler up in your attic or your basement?

zorax

likes this
This year has been a nightmare for HK

First we have around ~6 months of protests, with work, school, uni, everything effected and put on standstill at various points

Then everything closes and people go away for Christmas/New Year/Chinese New Year. Relatively peaceful, but still nothing productive happening

And now we're back from CNY, and it's the Wuhan Virus that's shutting everything down. Schools and Unis have just been closed until March, government venues have all shut down till mid-Feb at the least. Most companies encouraging people to work from home, almost all sport and recreation has come to a stop again.

What a ****ing year. And the weather has actually been brilliant throughout. No major typhoons!