• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What beer do you drink?

Hurricane

My cricket team are all victims of the TUI advertising campaign so we buy that just to read the questions on the caps.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Cooper's is HQ.
A coopers pale ale fan!
Quick dig to give my kudos to Coopers too.

My local Waitrose is now stocking Coopers Sparkling Ale (comes in a red label over here) which I was very impressed with. I've had their Pale Ale (green label) before, but think I might prefer the former. Slightly stronger (5.8% versus 4.5%) so has a more hoppy bitterness to it.

Seem a top brewery tho, tbf.

Valer

Currently at my house

Beer
Quadrupel Le Trappe
Hoptimum Seirra Nevada
A Sorachi Ace Brooklyn Breweries
Hoppy Hefe Mad Brewers
La Blonde Brasserie Du Mont Blanc

Cider
Apple Cider Napoleone & Co
Cidre Bouché Traditionnel Cidrerie d'Anneville
Normandy Cider Etienne Dupont (Victot-Pontfol)
PoiréLe Père Jules (Perry)

Son Of Coco

The alcoholic ginger beer varieties we have in Australia (mostly from the UK) are pretty nice. We went from Stones Ginger Beer to having about 6 or 7 varieties within a month or so. There's one Australia version in a 500ml bottle that's pretty good too.

Avoid the XXXX Summer ginger beer and the one with the dog on the front at all costs though, absolute ****.

Kylez

I generally stick to either Cartlon Drys or Tooheys Extra Drys. I'll drink most beers though as I'm not that fussed really.

I'll drink Woodstock though when I can afford it :p.