• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you look like? Pt III

Burgey

the virus really is bringing us all closer together
Don't be stupid. I still despise both of you, but no one would ever take a crack at someone who's posted a beautiful pic of them with their kid. That would be #crossingtheline. Though it's no surprise a supporter of lesser nations like you wouldn't understand that.

zorax

likes this
Don't be stupid. I still despise both of you, but no one would ever take a crack at someone who's posted a beautiful pic of them with their kid. That would be #crossingtheline. Though it's no surprise a supporter of lesser nations like you wouldn't understand that.
i like how for you the alternative to taking a crack at someone is to post something nice

The concept of 'shutting the **** up' has never occurred to you, has it?

Burgey

Why would it, when every post I make informs and entertains the forum so well? Moreover, your and the other imbo's posts were both directed to and at me. So if you didn't want me to comment, then stfu yourelf, or post a pic of an apple in another thread then tell everyone, but most importantly yourself, that you "made it" for lunch.

morgieb

Yeah I'm having the same problems as Jimmy.

Would've thought it was a national problem but Burgey was able to see it fine.....

zorax

likes this
Why would it, when every post I make informs and entertains the forum so well? Moreover, your and the other imbo's posts were both directed to and at me. So if you didn't want me to comment, then stfu yourelf, or post a pic of an apple in another thread then tell everyone, but most importantly yourself, that you "made it" for lunch.
Ok

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha I always imagined AZh to be some scrawny white dude for some reason. No idea why on earth I would have thought that, but I did.