• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you order from a pizza place?

Spikey

one of the lunch places I go to does a chilli basil fried rice which comes with pineapple chunks and it's *chef's kiss*

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Usually some variety of meatlovers with added chilli (as much chilli as they'll give me in good conscience).

When I make pizza at home I usually make a pepperoni, chicken, capsicum, mushroom and shitloads of chilli pizza on a barbecue+chilli sauce base. That's what I'd order out too if I could be bothered ordering custom pizzas. I've been getting right into the cauliflower bases too.

Adders

Usually some variety of meatlovers with added chilli (as much chilli as they'll give me in good conscience).

When I make pizza at home I usually make a pepperoni, chicken, capsicum, mushroom and shitloads of chilli pizza on a barbecue+chilli sauce base. That's what I'd order out too if I could be bothered ordering custom pizzas. I've been getting right into the cauliflower bases too.
What's this sorcery?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What's this sorcery?
People make pizza bases out of caufilower. Possibly above my cooking pay grade to make them myself (although tbf I haven't tried yet) but they sell fresh ones at Woolies. They're awesome. Less calories too if you're into that sort of thing.

zorax

likes this
I love how quarantine has brought out the truth about all of our odd preferences in various thing

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
To clarify, they're not *just* made out of cauliflower. They're like 30% or something. I tried one as a calorie-cutting tip and discovered that I actually preferred them regardless.

It might not really work for a thicker base but if you like thin bases and like cauliflower I strongly recommend them.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
cauliflower with cheese sauce is boss

hell pizza give you the option for kalamata olives on certain pizzas, like my usual, and i get them every time. so good.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not tried cauliflower base yet, should do one of these days

Usually some form of meat special for me. Sometimes go for the meat calzone

TheJediBrah

ffs a thread about pizza and ****s are talking about cauliflower.

anyway on the topic of chains, Crust have a new(ish) topping "Chorizo Salsa Verde" that is quiet original and I would recommend it

fredfertang

A couple of years ago one of the kids ordered one with a barbecue sauce base - I won't say it changed my life, but pizza suddenly got a whole lot more attractive

cpr

There's a takeaway in my old hometown that does the greatest Donner Calzone on earth, with just the right amount of chilli sauce and garlic butter. Had to call on my dad last night, picked one of these beauts up (always get the larger one, more for breakfast) despite it being a good half an hour drive home. Was just the right temp as I got in too...

Daemon

Anyone else love burrata on their pizza. **** it's amazing. Pity I'm lactose sensitive though so can only ever have a couple of slices.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
ffs a thread about pizza and ****s are talking about cauliflower.

anyway on the topic of chains, Crust have a new(ish) topping "Chorizo Salsa Verde" that is quiet original and I would recommend it
Aldi actually do a pretty decent vegan spicy cauliflower pizza. Only complaint about it is the 'cheese' tastes wrong.

As for the thread question , pepperoni is a go to. Sizzler from Domino's is what I'd get from there.