• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you order from McDonald's?

vcs

we've got a Shogun Burger here, which is basically the same as the Samurai Burger by the sounds of it. Seaweed fries and new ice cream flavours too

Nasi Lemak Burger and Spicy Nuggets sound dope
Isn't that the gross aphrodisiac thing?

Daemon

we've got a Shogun Burger here, which is basically the same as the Samurai Burger by the sounds of it. Seaweed fries and new ice cream flavours too

Nasi Lemak Burger and Spicy Nuggets sound dope
Just taken a look at it, looks pretty similar

Shogun:

Samurai:

D/L

The only time I went to McDonald's was a breakfast time and I ordered kedgeree, as I am rather partial to a dish from time to time.

However, I was told it was not on the menu. I was in my motor car (strange situation when ordering a meal at a restaurant, I'm sure you will agree!) and I asked the young lady at the window if I could see the manager about what I thought was a rather unacceptable situation.

Imagine my surprise when a chap in a clown suit and face paint danced around the corner towards me, waving his hands and kicking his legs all over the place. There was absolutely no reasoning with him, so I drove off.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It's a shame, if it was slightly less exaggerated it would be believable, and genuinely funny. But I'm afraid there's no way any **** goes to McD's and attempts to order kedgeree. That would require a degree of social ineptitude that even D/L can only aspire to.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I typically get a McSpicy, Iced Milo and curly fries.

The Singapore menu is pretty gun, they seasonally do some really good stuff:

Shoestring cajun fries
New McFlurry flavour almost every month
Samurai Burger (Beef with teriyaki sauce)
Salted Egg Chicken Burger
Nasi Lemak Burger
Spicy Nuggets
Seaweed shaker fries

off the top of my head
Nasi Lemak is gun, but honestly this sounds pretty crap.

Flem274*

123/5
forgot to mention the chicken and bacon mcmuffin gets a lot of sat/sun morning use if i have been drinking.

rome has an underground maccas which was pretty cool (yes i went to maccas a couple of times get over it). they also try a lot harder with their burgers which makes sense, because you can get better for cheaper away from the tourist plazas.