• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where does CricketWeb sit on the Political Compass?

Bijed

Since politics is a topic which interests me, and since I like messing around with stats, I thought it might be an interesting exercise (for me at least, and hopefully some others will find it at least mildly interesting) to get as many people as possible to take the Political Compass test, post their results here and then collate the results to see the aggregate political leaning of Cricket Web. I know a few people have already posted their results in the 7-point spectrum thread, so I'll grab those from there. Also, it might be mildly fun to guess what the final result may be.

My own results:

polcom.png
[h=2]Economic Left/Right: -4.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.38
[/h]

Shri

Where would I be on the chart if I saw that the test was 6 pages of questions and closed the page in disgust?