• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where in the world is Zulqarnain Haider?

pup11

Not just a new controversy, a controversy that you didn't even realise was possible...
Yeah, what can you say, this is beyond ridiculous!!
It goes to show, that if you don't throw away games, then your very life could be at risk. Hope the lad is ok, but I've feeling that, this could turn real ugly...

Last edited:

masterblaster

Hope the guy is alright. Just when you think things couldn't get worse for Pakistan cricket and something like this happens.

Black_Warrior

I am really worried about him... How the **** can this happen?? WHERE was the security?? How can someone just go missing???

Match fixing is backed by an organised crime syndicate..and we all know about how powerful they are in UAE....

I dont know..This is really frightening..

Last edited:

four_or_six

Really hope he's got himself on a plane out of there. And don't they have armed guards with the team these days? What were they doing?

Spark

Global Moderator
Word that Emirates is saying he's hopping to England. Should be OK then, they're good people at Emirates.

Xuhaib

Sarfraz Nawaz comes up with a gem "He might have done this to get political assylum in UK and marry a Brit girl to settle there":laugh:

Cevno

This is absolutely bewildering.

Pakistan Cricket never fails to shock you,even when you feel there can't be anything else.

Craig

World Traveller
Honestly, how do you Pakistani fans cope with all this **** that goes on? You really couldn't make any of this up, even if you tried.

Daemon

Zulqarnain Haider icc doing good things fr stop the match fixxing go icc go we are with u fr stop the bad things in sports* nice*
LOVE his display picture, with the whole Haider-Jaguar thing :laugh:

hope hes safe though and this whole thing is over soon

Black_Warrior

Honestly, how do you Pakistani fans cope with all this **** that goes on? You really couldn't make any of this up, even if you tried.
You have to develop a very thick skin..I am not bothered by controversies or batting collapses and defeats from a winning position..I am used to that..but this is more than a controversy..I am actually worried about his safety here..

Athlai

Not Terrible
Whats the bet that the the undercover ICC detective told him to throw the next match and Haider ran clean out of the country to distance himself from the ensuing cluster ****. WAG