• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where in the world is Zulqarnain Haider?

G.I.Joe

Whats the bet that the the undercover ICC detective told him to throw the next match and Haider ran clean out of the country to distance himself from the ensuing cluster ****. WAG
:laugh:

Omar Akmal will play as wicketkeeper in today’s match.
Don't tell me that's one more of the monobrow brothers. They're like the McPoyles stepping out of their van :p

Faisal1985

him not trusting PCB for this could mean that somebody in PCB higher ups support match/spot fixing.Ofcourse all of this is pure speculation atm.
To me it is impossible to believe that no one from PCB higher ups is not involved in match fixing.

why do they keep selecting there favorite players?

Faisal1985

I will not jump the gun yet Zoni comes across an attention seeking bitch, him doing a Cindrilla does not look likest the wisest of moves.
I am just saying if that is at all a possibility....

Moreover, if the Akmal brothers have underworld connections...then there is a possibility that they might be behind it as well....again all speculation atm

Faisal1985

It was a Sixes tournament though, Faisal.
I mean i didn't see it but from what i heard even if its a sixes tournament, how likely is it to chase down 40+ runs in 1 over?

Is there an 8 runs stroke also involved in it?

angad

Zulqarnain Haider (Pakistan Wicket Keeper) is on Facebook

Zulqarnain Haider (Pakistan Wicket Keeper) | Facebook

Contact number and residential address in public.

BTW funny comments on his profile.

5 hours ago
Amir Shaikh - "khadara pakistan you just chose money from india u will b hanged basterd" :laugh:

About an hour ago
Sunny Ali - "How much u made before selling pakistan's dignity????"

angad

I mean i didn't see it but from what i heard even if its a sixes tournament, how likely is it to chase down 40+ runs in 1 over?

Is there an 8 runs stroke also involved in it?
Match rules

The Laws of Cricket apply, except:

* Games are played between two teams of six players, and each game consisted of a maximum of five six-ball overs bowled by each side (eight-ball overs in the Final match)[1].
* Each member of the fielding side bowls one over, with the exception of the wicketkeeper.
* Wides and no-balls count as two runs.
* If five wickets fall before 5 overs are completed, the last remaining batsman bats on with the 5th batsman acting as runner. He always takes strike. The innings is complete when the sixth wicket falls.
* Batsmen retire not out on reaching 31 runs. The idea being to reach 36 runs by hitting 6 sixes.

A tournament points system awards two points for each match won.

Hong Kong International Cricket Sixes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Faisal1985

Match rules

The Laws of Cricket apply, except:

* Games are played between two teams of six players, and each game consisted of a maximum of five six-ball overs bowled by each side (eight-ball overs in the Final match)[1].
* Each member of the fielding side bowls one over, with the exception of the wicketkeeper.
* Wides and no-balls count as two runs.
* If five wickets fall before 5 overs are completed, the last remaining batsman bats on with the 5th batsman acting as runner. He always takes strike. The innings is complete when the sixth wicket falls.
* Batsmen retire not out on reaching 31 runs. The idea being to reach 36 runs by hitting 6 sixes.

A tournament points system awards two points for each match won.

Hong Kong International Cricket Sixes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ops, in that case i take my words back about fixing and stuff..

8 ball overs and 2 runs for a wide or no ball...makes it quite possible to chase down 40+ in an over but still kinda hard.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Iain O'Brien's tweet

iainobrien Iain 'OB' O'Brien
Is it Haider and Seek time yet??

:laugh:

vcs

Haha direct him to that thread filled with Pakistan cricketer name based puns.