• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

BoyBrumby

Englishman
That's twice the prick's got in the way of our attacks too now.

There's no recourse, I presume? Retrospective ban for what should have been a red card offence?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
**** yeah. Enjoyed that. Not a great attacking display by either side, but the way some of the Arsenal players got stuck in today was great. Why the hell they couldn't have shown that much determination al season ffs. Man Utd looked like they didn't really want it at all.

Cevno

***** really dissapointing performance today.

Lacked Fletcher in the middle ,i think to harrass arsenal and they showed bite and determination.
While we were playing for a draw ,from the start.

And Arsenal are game raising ****s .No doubt will lose to some lowly team next week.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Jeez thecrowd at Anfield has been quiet despite taking a fairly early lead.

Loving it when daylight savings ends here and we get a lot more EPL matches at a reasonable hour.
Were just a bit nervous with only the one goal I reckon.

Agree with DS. So good.

Arsenal deserved winners imo. Second half was much more entertaining. Thought Man U lacked intent throughout.

Man City vs Hammers should be class aswell. City finally have their lineup pretty settled (though Balotelli over Dzeko is interesting) and Hammers will throw their weight around. Ba and Keane is a pretty sexy combo. I like Sears aswell. Pity their defense/keeping is a shambles.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
That wasn't a dive.

Got stomped on his thigh.
Was going to ground before he was touched.

Look, it might have been a pen but its award would've broken every rule of natural justice given Vidic's hand in the first half.

Two wrongs make a right. It's a fact.