• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
honestbharani

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah,was wandering over those forums the other day and saw a similar username and was wondering whether that was you.:p
    If you want mate, post up the scorecard that you would use if you were going from weldone's pick on my wall.
    Then I can post it up for you if Himannv comes on and says that's the right thing to do. Otherwise we can wait for you tomorrow :)
    honestbharani:
    We have had this discussion before:

Lara faced the Ws quite a few times.

Ponting faced BOTH in 1 innings and either in 3 or 4 innings.. which ran something like an 80 odd and couple of ducks etc...

Doesn't wash that Ponting was > against the best Pak attacks.. In fact, it is a non-point.
    -----

Ponting scored 197 against Wasim, Akhtar and Saqlain.
    He also scored 141 against Waqar, Akhtar and Saqlain.

Lara did poorly against Pakistan until around 05 when all of their best bowlers had left. It is a non-argument...Ponting was better than Lara against the best attacks. Lara only succeeded against Australia.
    Again, while none of those posts are by themselves particularly bad, combined with each other we feel that it falls under baiting and trolling, and if it continues we will be forced to take further action.
    Hi honestbharani, the mod team has been noticing that a lot of your posts have contained sly digs towards other members. Although these posts don't warrant a warning individually, overall there is a clear pattern and it seems to be no coincidence that a number of warnings given out to other members have been as a result of them responding to such posts. Examples of these posts can be seen here, here, here, here, here, here and in your most recent post in Steyn.DaleSteyn's international ratings thread which has been deleted.
    Hi, I deleted your last post in the murali's best batsmen thread. Digging up a post that moderators have already warned the poster for, especially just to write something like 'dwta' is only going to take the thread off-track. Once a moderator has responded, persuing the matter is not necessary. If you have questions about the moderating, please drop us a mail (moderators@cricketweb.net).
    Yeah tats fine mate its fair enough but u can count me one among de guys corrin talked abt who r fed up of sa s posts n passive trollin if I may call it so
    Mate, I deleted your response to Jack. It wasn't helpful - was basically a second swipe at the same person. No need for that stuff in a CC thread.
    hey mate, check the scorecard draft thread, you can't use the scorecard you used for Watto.
    Yeah yeah I know buddy
    I said that in a phase of extreme excitement after the win against Aussie.
    As you are probably aware now, it has considerably died down.
    Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds and complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
    Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds and complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…