• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
honestbharani

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
    I am not your boyfriend so no I don't need to talk to you. There are too many ****ing things which I hate in your posts and its highly unlikely we will ever see eye to eye in any topic, so yeah, beat it.
    Hey sorry for keeping you out of the auction draft. I had a cap of 10 in mind. I was a bit skeptical on this new guy Jagers, but thought it would be unfair to exclude him on the basis of him being a new member. If he (or anyone else) doesn't turn up in the first few rounds then I have you as a reserve. And in this draft, in most likelihood, it mightn't matter much if you miss the first few rounds.
    Answer me ****. I wanna resolve this so I don't have to sleep on the couch tonight :p
    Dude, seriously, what relevance do FB posts or cricinfo comments have to do with what the members on CW feel? Scratch that, what relevance do they have to the player himself? If your view of his achievement is swayed by the views of a billion people out there, is it really still your view? Or is it really something you think you ought to feel for the sum of all views to make sense?
    I appreciate the offer so feel free to edit that out mate. And I do understand what you're saying but quite frankly you should understand what sort of reaction you can get out of that sort of post.
    While I agree one is not as bad as the other, surely you can see how both posts can ultimately have the same effect on the subjects of either posts.
    My point though is that its not much different to me than what you seem to have issue with re: your reported post.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…