• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Dwta. It was such poor execution. And it was because of all those dots Hazelwood dumped on his head. Pure pressure release shot.
Yeah, I am in two minds about it. It is just the way the modern players play nowadays. I see them attempting shots off shorter balls much more. Probably expected it to come a bit slower than it did.

G.I.Joe

Our bowling was actually really good in the tournament. Ishant Sharma would have added a bit but Mohit Sharma was a pretty good replacement for most of the tournament. Has improved quite a lot. While his pace still makes it easy at times on certain pitches, he is not bad at all. Our bowling levels are still a few notches below the likes of NZ, Aus and SA but there is a lot of promise here.
ಠ_ಠ

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lost to the better team. Gotta cop it on the nut my fellow Indian fans.

Flying to Melbourne for the final tomorrow night. Hope it's a cracker.

ankitj

I think Dhoni should've have come in at 4 today. Once Kohli was out, Dhoni was the only one who could have guided the chase. Rohit and Raina would've benefited from his presence at the crease.

GotSpin

The producer at C9, I'm not sure who it is, isnt very good at cutting from the ad when play starts again. He, and again I can't quite remember who it is, did it time and time again during the 2013 ashes
Seriously? C9 are a bunch of complete ****wits.
Give everything to C10. You know, a station that actually cares about producing a quality show. They have done great work With the Big Bash