• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

38th Match - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

rythy

Don't see this shattered England team beating India. Its bit sad and disappointing though not to see them qualify for the semis given how good they have been in past couple of years.

Burgey

I think England will get up for this game and beat India. Has the potential to be a rip snorter of a game.

Bahnz

What needs to happen for England to be knocked out?
Lose one of their last two games and have any of SL, Bangladesh or Pakistan win all of their remaining games.

India heavy favourites. If the pitch is anything like the one from Wednesday's game I wouldn't really give England much of a chance at all.

OverratedSanity

Pakistan have to be favoured to beat both Afg and Bangladesh, even though the latter wont be a cakewalk. If England loses any of their 2 games they're done for and the pitches have been getting slower, which hardly helps them.

Borges

We want England in the semifinals, we need England in the semifinals, ergo we need England to win this game.

I want a New Zealand vs. England final, I need a New Zealand vs. England final. Hopefully, they won't meet in the semifinals.

vcs

With the entirety of India cheering us on as usual, and Pakistan/SL/Bangladesh cheering for us even harder, we can't lose this game. :)