• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AMA (Ask me anything)

CasMcG24

Hi I'm Caroline and you can ask me anything as long as it's not nasty or derogatory. Trolling will not be tolerated and I hope some off you open up like threads as this is a great way to make friends and get to know each other.

CasMcG24

How different do you think your life would be if you were male?
In terms of gender equality I feel we have achieved parity especially in my last job but without the P word I would feel a lot happier. Males my age are becoming more anxious so no change there... Being honest, would be liberating to pee standing up but get less stuff done (I read on the lav and use the tablet, as many know) equally so more males take as much time on their appearances as us so really no change... I don't feel my values would change but most around my age would there be any changes apart from biological and the many stereotypical changes.

Maybe an on the fence answer so not sure.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Hey, we a forum of old guys. If you want to go for a cool place, go for Reddit. Great cricket discussions there.