• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AMA (Ask me anything)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Also, we are not caged virgin boys like you claim us to be. We are old cigarette smoking, whiskey drinking , sitting on a table playing poker kind of guys who have had plenty of women in our time. Now, we just watch cricket. Also, we don't shave.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Also, we are not caged virgin boys like you claim us to be. We are old cigarette smoking, whiskey drinking , sitting on a table playing poker kind of guys who have had plenty of women in our time. Now, we just watch cricket. Also, we don't shave.
I get most of the trope imagery here but why would we be sitting on the table?

zorax

likes this
trundler objects to all of this

Gnske

This is not a thing to be proud of. It's like being proud of how many times you've cast a reel out and hooked yourself in your face.

andruid

Why do you feel comfortable answering random questions from anonymous posters on an internet forum?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha all these threads remind me of those started by Nibbs and Kasper all those years ago. Only more obnoxious.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Works as it is easier to stretch the legs after a few smokes and couple of beers in the belly.