• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Around the world in 80 questions..

fredfertang

48. As a chicken should score 20 this is somewhat disappointing.
Being a particularly sad man I went through this a second time and of my 30 correct answers 24 were ones I actually knew, so I got 6 out of 56 on the rest which makes me ****ing unlucky - no wonder I have such a piss poor record with the ladies

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator

I tried it yesterday and gave up halfway through because I was dispiritingly bad.

(No I didn't give myself the right answers from the questions I'd already completed)

vogue

48 the highest score so far...it is a football quiz on a mainly cricket site so impressed that it's shown a few posters with a fairly good knowledge of the beautiful game... I only managed 25... Bit poor really ...should stick to tennis and rugby lol ...