• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Members VIII

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Quarter Final 3

Prince EWS

Defeated Woodster
Defeated Hurricane
Defeated zaremba

Previous appearances: 5

2005: Did Not Enter
2006: Did Not Enter
2007: Third Round
2008: Second Round
2009: Second Round
2010: First Round
2011: Third Round

v

Howe_zat

Defeated Daemon
Defeated Flem274*
Defeated Burgey

Previous appearances: 1

2005: Did Not Enter
2006: Did Not Enter
2007: Did Not Enter
2008: Did Not Enter
2009: Did Not Enter
2010: Did Not Enter
2011: Fourth Round

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cribb's BOTM record is surprisingly poor.

Howe Zat for me, met him and he's a genuinely smashing guy. Apologies to Cribb, feel bad voting against him again but there you go.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Jake is an absolutely fantastic poster as shown by my voting for him thrice in the last battle but Cribb not only has made it redundant for me to post in CC thus indirectly salvaging a considerable part of an entire academic year in law school but is also an exceptional pub story raconteur and at this stage, I'll have to use the most inane tiebreakers.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Jake is an absolutely fantastic poster as shown by my voting for him thrice in the last battle but Cribb not only has made it redundant for me to post in CC thus indirectly salvaging a considerable part of an entire academic year in law school but is also an exceptional pub story raconteur and at this stage, I'll have to use the most inane tiebreakers.
Well of course you're going to vote for your favourite female poster

HeathDavisSpeed

Farcical. Tall poppy syndrome with votes saying that he's won it too many times. Can't blame Sparkeh for that though, so moving on...

...Howe. Less of an automaton, less of a ****.

Marginally. :ph34r:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Thanks to all who voted for me but it wasn't to be. Congrats to Spark; fought a good, clean bout, etc.

Howezers this time.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Rawb Creeb.

Goodun is Howe, but probably owe Cribb several favours for...various things that have occurred over the years.