• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breakfast tomorrow

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
It's breakfast time here. Cooked one piece of toast (in the toaster), sautéed up some mushrooms in the frying pan (y'know, toasted mushrooms), threw an egg in as well, smeared avocado on toast, mushrooms on top of avocado and fried egg on avocado. S & P. Good.

Adders

It's breakfast time here. Cooked one piece of toast (in the toaster), sautéed up some mushrooms in the frying pan (y'know, toasted mushrooms), threw an egg in as well, smeared avocado on toast, mushrooms on top of avocado and fried egg on avocado. S & P. Good.
Wtf man! That's your mid week breakfast?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I assume you mean toasted egg?

Teja.

Global Moderator
Feeling like ordering in from my favourite breakfast place so I might have bhuja gardi (lamb kidneys in spinach gravy) with rumali rotis.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I don't do breakfast unless its the weekend. Mornings are hard enough as it is.

On the weekend I enjoy some fried bread and a few toasted eggs and bacon.

Shri

It's great. So much protein. Sausage (or haggis that the gf made me in sydney sometimes. Haggis > sausage), toasted egg, beans, some kinda bread, bacon, mushrooms. Rarely disappointing.

Adders

It's great. So much protein. Sausage (or haggis that the gf made me in sydney sometimes. Haggis > sausage), toasted egg, beans, some kinda bread, bacon, mushrooms. Rarely disappointing.
Wtf??? Where was your GF from.......was it genuine haggis? Im not going to upset furball by getting into the "problems" with haggis but I will say it has no ****ing place in a full English breakfast.

Line and Length

Only have a cooked breakfast every second day. Tomorrow is on! 2 rashers of smoked bacon, a large mushroom sliced and sauteed in butter, 2 fried eggs all served with two slices of toast (with butter after toasting) together with a big mug of coffee. I won't need lunch other than some fruit.