• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breakfast tomorrow

vcs

I'm craving chole bhatura with the bhatura being iron hot, full of air and everything.

Can't order that obv. :(
Chole bhature, when good, are awesome, but they're so often terrible that I'm reluctant to order them.

honestbharani

The Poori Saahu thing is good as breakfast but I really like Idli Pongal types as breakfast more than the heavier stuff. A lot of my friends do stuff like Parathas for breakfast too with the curd etc. I am surprised they don't feel sleepy by 10 when that is their breakfast.

vcs

The Poori Saahu thing is good as breakfast but I really like Idli Pongal types as breakfast more than the heavier stuff. A lot of my friends do stuff like Parathas for breakfast too with the curd etc. I am surprised they don't feel sleepy by 10 when that is their breakfast.
Well, you do, and it's worth it TBF :p

I remember in my college hostel they'd give parathas for breakfast (I mean they were pretty average but it was a King's meal by college hostel standards) on weekends, so the regular routine, especially in winters, was to eat breakfast, come back to the room and go straight back to bed. :)