• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you work in offices as cool as these?

Nauq

Yeah Rite just work for their freaking warehouse where they treat you like a terrorist. Hell they don't have that much security at the airport. You are checked at least 4 times a day coming out of Amazon's Warehouse (Not for security but to make sure you did not steal anything).

cpr

Amazon are massively recruiting for their warehouses up here, even the job centre are reluctant to recommend anyone applying because they make Sports Direct look friendly.

vogue

Amazon are massively recruiting for their warehouses up here, even the job centre are reluctant to recommend anyone applying because they make Sports Direct look friendly.
That takes some doing..

Nauq

When I worked for Amazon even the hiring manager was hired two weeks before :D.
They make you work like slaves and yet they lay you off.
And then the worst part is you have to waste at least 5 10 minutes everyday after your shift ends. You have to take off your belt and and metal. Its more like Air Port.

vcs

Can't really complain about mine.. typical software company cubicles etc. But the ambient noise where I sit gets really annoying at times making it hard to concentrate (on browsing CW at work :ph34r:)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
As far as 'cool' offices are concerned, the #1 priority should be temperatures below 26 degrees

Anything else is just window dressing

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Currently I work in an office that's literally the corner of the building yet has no windows, is susceptible to getting bugs through the cracks in the wall, requires me to wear a hair net and clean room smock, and is next to a huge whiny machine.

Still 10 times better than sitting in a cubicle next to people.