• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Five bands you've seen live

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Its either The Waterboys or Wonder Stuff. 50/50 chance.

Um, Wonder Stuff
Nope. Seen The Stuffies twice, once pre split and once post reformation.

But the other option in your 50/50 scenario is the one I haven't seen.

Guessing Coal Chamber for you.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Brumby got mine. Coal Chamber

Enjoyed the rest, except Slipknot who I did enjoy at some points in my life but were utterly turgid when I saw them

Matteh

Bands I've seen

1) Franz Ferdinand
2) Belle & Sebastian
3) Arcade Fire
4) Biffy Clyro
5) Chemical Brothers
6) Bloc Party

Reckon this is a tricky one for those from the olden days...

Bands I've seen that others on CW have seen

1) Elbow
2) Madness
3) IAMX
4) Doves
5) S Club 7
6) Mumford and Sons

Pothas

I saw them during freshers week in Leeds. There were 3 of them and they lip synched two songs badly before the DJ came on. It was a really memorable performance.
Oh I had totally forgotten about bands playing university stuff. We had Vengaboys and the Automatic who played that monster song at least 3 times.

Matteh

Oh I had totally forgotten about bands playing university stuff. We had Vengaboys and the Automatic who played that monster song at least 3 times.
We had the Automatic and Goldie Lookin Chain because it was a Welsh Uni, then also Rachel Stevens bizarrely. I didn't go to any.