• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Girl Trouble

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I might go back and read some of the Barney Rubble posts in this thread later. For a special treat on Friday night.

Matteh

I might go back and read some of the Barney Rubble posts in this thread later. For a special treat on Friday night.
Who knew that socially backward, slightly overweight, ginger students with no redeeming features like a sense of humour, charm or wit would have girl trouble?

trundler

Did I just spend an hour digging up over a decade old posts made by this Barney character I've never heard of? Yes.

Would I do it all over? Yes.