• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Girl Trouble

adharcric

Prince EWS said:
I'd much prefer that than the "Get out of my face" routine, to be honest.

I like someone at the moment, and the only real reason I havent asked her out is the fact that I'm fearful of freaking her out and ending the friendship. I'd probably just curl up into a ball and die if the friendship ended so I don't really want to risk it when I can see that my chances are low to start with.
Build on the friendship, that's more valuable. If it's meant to go beyond friendship, it'll happen.

Last edited:

Goughy

Prince EWS said:
I like someone at the moment, and the only real reason I havent asked her out is the fact that I'm fearful of freaking her out and ending the friendship. I'd probably just curl up into a ball and die if the friendship ended so I don't really want to risk it when I can see that my chances are low to start with.
Aye, I think we have all felt that way at sometime or other. It'll happen more than once. Last time I felt that way I ended up married to the woman.

Its always a hard one to deal with but if you can pull it off then dating someone you are close friends with is a very rewarding experience.

cpr

tut tut, cant you see LE is doing what we all should be doing

He's recycling!!

Ok, i'll get my coat. And my big hat.

Matteh

luckyeddie said:
Shares rocket in sink garbage disposal systems
I dumped my ex basically in order to go out with someone else who i'm really good friends with - which eventually happened and lasted two weeks because basically she's not over her ex still so i went crawling back to the ex who is better looking and i get on with better anyway, i now realise, and she's all like yeah cool :)

Has absolutely nothing to do with Sink garbage disposal systems :mellow:

Last edited:

Robertinho

Matteh said:
I dumped my ex basically in order to go out with someone else who i'm really good friends with - which eventually happened and lasted two weeks because basically he's not over her ex
... Ok then...

cpr

Does some quick laughing.

Why does that sorta thing happen at the worst possible point (the missing a letter/freudian slip thing, not the dumping)

Its the typing akin to calling your teacher mum.

Mr Casson

cpr said:
Does some quick laughing.

Why does that sorta thing happen at the worst possible point (the missing a letter/freudian slip thing, not the dumping)

Its the typing akin to calling your teacher mum.
Once my teacher was my mum.

adharcric

Matteh said:
I dumped my ex basically in order to go out with someone else who i'm really good friends with - which eventually happened and lasted two weeks because basically she's not over her ex still so i went crawling back to the ex who is better looking and i get on with better anyway, i now realise, and she's all like yeah cool :)
You lucky little *******. :laugh: Good for you. Bad for ... well the ex was desperate and the two-week stint probably didn't hurt the good friend, so bad for nobody.
The ideal win-win situation?

Last edited:

cricketboy29

adharcric said:
You lucky little *******. :laugh: Good for you. Bad for ... well the ex was desperate and the two-week stint probably didn't hurt the good friend, so bad for nobody.
yeah, that def. is lucky, most girls I know wouldnt let you back in probably:p

cricketboy29

luckyeddie said:
I was insinuating that Benchy's expensive girlfriend probably drinks too much beer for her own good, and that the occasional stomach-pumping might be necessary before any pebble-dashing or Jackson Pollockish emetic accidents occurred. The avatar I alluded to was that nasty puky one, obviously.

Why, what on earth did you think that I meant?
Nothing.....*whistling*:happy:

Shounak

Banned
33/3from3.3 said:
Piper your a girl
Your Trouble
That's your solution to this one people
Hahahah 3's.. Your girl trouble.. Not gittin any.. Ahahahahah

You're not even tall enough to get on any rides.. Including :naughty: rides too I'm guessin..