• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 2 Second Round - West Indies, India, Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

Spark

Global Moderator
Just as a hypothetical, us losing today would definitely be more embarrassing than what happened to England last night, right? I mean, at least the Netherlands were playing good cricket beforehand...

Spark

Global Moderator
would nice if some of the aussies at least pretended to be giving a ****. i mean, i thought they were meant to be really up for this

BeeGee

Terrible ball from Starc.

Decent total, but they'll need to bowl very well to win.

Last edited:

CricAddict

Bangladesh should have finished better the way Shakib and Mushy played. Anyways, going by yesterday's matches, 153 looks a winning score..

ajdude

the only person in the australian team that i hate more than glenn maxwell is about to rob me of $65. ****ing hell