• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

happy birthday silentstriker

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Listen boys, you know you've married the right person when its your birthday and she's like "Good morning. I'm getting you a 24 oz USDA prime 60 day dry aged steak from the best steakhouse in the city. Happy birthday."

IMG_3596.jpg

Adders

You're on a winner there SS.......that looks and sounds delicious!! Not as yet had the opportunity to try some really good dry aged steak......but I'm hanging to give it a crack.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Listen boys, you know you've married the right person when its your birthday and she's like "Good morning. I'm getting you a 24 oz USDA prime 60 day dry aged steak from the best steakhouse in the city. Happy birthday."

View attachment 25460
HB mate. My occasion is on the horizon and Mrs GIMH has ordered me a Tomahawk steak from the local butchers. Great minds etc.

All the best