• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Introduce yourself

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Eyy people.. im Reuben aka lord/lord_of_darkness.. live on the North Shore of Auckland , New Zealand.. where compared to the rest of the auckland, the grass is greener, the people are better and the girls are one of the finest..

Doing my first year of Commerce/Business ( i think kurt aka nibbs and me are the only Commerce people so far)..I dont pay that much attention to my studies.. only when necessary.. because im involved in everythin apart from studyin mainly sports my cricket..i hope to play for new zealand one day replace the useless paul wiseman (i swear by his name) right arm offie.. and i have no thoughts of giving up however tough the path might be. I love soccer,rugby and basketball too. Reading books is a rarity for me, and when i actually do read once in 5/6 months i come across some pretty damn good reads. I Love my partyin.. organizing them..i love the ladies (gods finest creation), always out to please em..People say im an alcoholic..but i just love my alcohol and i tank up mainly in the weekends. I am bit of a personality people say, much more in my younger days.. its eased now.. i know a lot of people on the shore from drug dealers, to gang members to hustlers, to hackers, brainiacs, to rich people to poor folk..and ill be knowing a few cops soon as some of my friends are in the police academy.

I hope to be playing professional cricket when i grow up.. but my other dream to achieve while playing cricket i guess is to open a pure hip hop club either here in auckland or in melbourne..the best anyone would ever have seen..(So you might see me in a few years in a fur coat with a medallion on a gold necklace haha.. just say your from CW.. V.i.p status on) the club would would be a cafe and a recording studio during the day time.

I love my music.. i listen to rap and a bit of hip hop and rnb almost 24/7.. i love my Uk garage to the core too.. and reggae,soca,ragga,reggaeton,jazz and gospel.. i appreciate all kinds of music though may it be rock,death metal,pop,60',70's etc..

Ive been with Cricketweb for 3 years now.. and its been 3 top years.. ive met a whole lotta good people from all walks of life and from all around the globe sharing the same passion for cricket.. and ive made some real close friends too. Im lovin it...Also the Co-Chairman of CWXI Cricket with Liam.. so new members feel free to come signup! one of the biggest things to hit the masses of CW... and if your new and in OT drop in the lounge!

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
lord_of_darkness said:
Doing my first year of Commerce/Business ( i think kurt aka nibbs and me are the only Commerce people so far
Very bad Lord. Very very bad. hmphhhhh.

Sudeep

NikhilN said:
More information gathered on NikhilN

Loves: Using Sudeeps avatar
Hates: The fact he can't use it.
Deface, not use - that's what you tried, twice.

andyc

Dydl said:
Am also currently on a completely random site(random is my mode today...) if anyone wants to know the random site of the day, just ask.
say, darren, what's the random site of the day?

James

Cricket Web Owner
I'm 25 from Wellington/New Zealand. I'm a Analyst/Programmer for a company in Wellington and as you all know I own Cricket Web. Also engaged and will be getting married in 10 months.

...and I'd love to work and live in the UK at some point.

archie mac

I am 38 and feeling old reading every one elses age. I run a couple of small businesses. I am a dog behaviourist, so spend most of my time driving to peoples homes to help them with their dogy problems. (I own a rotty)
I am a big supporter of my football team the Kangaroos, Aussie Rules for those that think football is soccer. They are getting flogged today and I feel like sobbing :cry:

I love to read and collect Cricket books, so love to play the trivia games on the Cricket forum. In Australia people like me are called 'Cricket Tragics'.

I am married and have three boys. 11,3 and 1. I need 7 more for a Cricket team. :)

I hope to come to the old dart one day and watch the Ashes and some Tennis at wimbleton.

Simon

WCC Staff
better add something to this aye...
im Simon, 20... im from australia, live in wagga, previously in canberra...
support the brisbane broncos and love the harry potter and james bond series.
favourite bands are Oasis, MB20, Sugar Ray among many...
and Australia WILL qualify for the 2006 Football world cup :)

andyc

James said:
I'm 25 from Wellington/New Zealand. I'm a Analyst/Programmer for a company in Wellington and as you all know I own Cricket Web. Also engaged and will be getting married in 10 months.

...and I'd love to work and live in the UK at some point.
hey i didnt know you were getting married. congratulations

SJS

archie mac said:
In OZ you would be a 'baby boomer'
While we are at it, do you mind telling me what SJS stands for?
Even In India I am a baby boomer :)

SJS simply stands for my name
Swaranjeet Singh

sorry its nothing fancier than that :)

SJS

LongHopCassidy said:
When did you get that magnificent-looking hound of yours?
Its not a hound. She is one of my two labradors.

They are both two years old. The other is named Axl II (after my first lab Axl who was named by my elder son after axl Rose)

I got them April 2003