• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

andmark

Turkey bacon, right?
Nah, I just meant normal bacon. People act like it's the greatest thing ever. I'm not sure if Nando's is a thing in Aus (and I very much doubt it's a thing in Pakistan), but if there's a restaurant equivalent of bacon, it is definitively Nando's.

SillyCowCorner1

Nah, I just meant normal bacon. People act like it's the greatest thing ever. I'm not sure if Nando's is a thing in Aus (and I very much doubt it's a thing in Pakistan), but if there's a restaurant equivalent of bacon, it is definitively Nando's.
Gotya.

Jim Gaffigan would disagree about the bacon though.

Shri

Just ftr, you want me to name him zorax? Inb4 zorax makes a ****ing essay about why he hates naming rabbits.

Victor Ian

Best pet is a cat with cat exit. Will shut and piss outside. Will clean itself. Will handle being ignored. Will survive you going away for a while. Exchange your rabbit for a cat. It looks similar - just shorter ears and a longer tail. And cats entertain you when they catch stuff with how cruel they can be.

Starfighter

Actually from yesterday but I wasn't arsed.

Ruined because I had an exam in the afternoon and missed cricket, made because that should be my bachelor's degree. Ruined again because I'm doing honours to have a hope of getting a job in my field.

Starfighter

yea I know - it was pointed out to me ages ago on PlanetCricket. Also apparently sounds like another medication used for hemorrhoids apparently.

kinda fitting in a weird way
Are you saying you're like a really painful inflammation?

I can buy that.