• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

harsh.ag

Great news man.. So so happy and relieved for you. :) Where are you now? And I am sure under all your care, he will be back to normal in no time. Take care.. God Bless.
Thanks, HB. We're in Delhi. Might be stuck here till the 15th. He should get released by 2nd April.

social

Ruined

Took dog for a walk yesterday and there was a group of older people having a get together in the park

Hard to believe that so many people just don’t get it

Last edited:

NotMcKenzie

Others may see a dog off a leash as a different opportunity, particularly if people keep clearing out the meat at supermarkets

Gnske

wait i dont want favourites OOOOOF

made: you all being great, seriously you're all fine pieces of hot property and you ought to be cherished. All of you mofosl

cpr

You're not a true uncle until you've dealt with a ****** nappy.

Not on the baby, on yourself when your asked to hold them even though you *know you can't be trusted not to drop them.

Congrats and enjoy

vcs

It will be terrible when you are expected to do baby talk and pull faces to make her laugh. I can deal with the rest but this is the trickiest part.

SillyCowCorner1

Talking normally to baby in full sentences instead of baby talk does improves the vocabulary of babies at a very early age..goo goo gaa gaah roughly translates to Good god!

trundler

As someone who cannot pour himself a glass of water without spilling it, the prospect of taking care of the baby is one which gives me great anxiety. My clumsiness is well documented, I think. :laugh: And yeah, definitely not one for baby talk. Thankfully, YouTube Kids exists so amusing babies is another one of those obsolete skills you don't need anymore..