• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Congrats!! Don't hold the baby unless you know how to hold the baby especially if you're a clumsy oaf. Wait until she (he?) is at least 3 months old, at which point you should be able to use the baby as a basketball.

Also, YouTube kids is cancer. I would stay away.

All you need is Baby Shark on repeat.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Congrats!! Don't hold the baby unless you know how to hold the baby especially if you're a clumsy oaf. Wait until she (he?) is at least 3 months old, at which point you should be able to use the baby as a basketball.

Also, YouTube kids is cancer. I would stay away.

All you need is Baby Shark on repeat.
This is a cancer as well though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I somehow managed to avoid Baby Shark for a couple of years after it came out, but was horribly exposed to it during my trip to Korea. Was sat in the back of my friend's car with her son (about 2 years old at the time I think), and he was yelling and crying etc. She passed me her phone, and said "just search for baby shark on YouTube and select the first video that comes up".

20 minutes of torture later we got back to her house, and my life was changed forever.

honestbharani

Wasn't there a video of some violent protests going on and a kid being scared of it and suddenly all the rioters just started singing Baby Shark to pacify the kid?

Athlai

Not Terrible
M
I somehow managed to avoid Baby Shark for a couple of years after it came out, but was horribly exposed to it during my trip to Korea. Was sat in the back of my friend's car with her son (about 2 years old at the time I think), and he was yelling and crying etc. She passed me her phone, and said "just search for baby shark on YouTube and select the first video that comes up".

20 minutes of torture later we got back to her house, and my life was changed forever.
There’s a version of it with a group singing it and two of the chicks are pretty hot.

#protip

Daemon

Teenage - young adult youtube is the worst with all the mukbang, hyperactive vloggers, headache inducing cuts and clickbait headlines

Teja.

Global Moderator
Haven’t worked for the last 5-6 work days before and the stress from pending drafts to be approved and fudged progress reports was accumulating.

worked an honest 16 hours today till 4:30 am right now to clear out everything so the coast should be clear till Monday at least. Tired but feels good man.