• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

StephenZA

It's actually a fun show.

Episode comes out every week, they spend the first 20 mins or so talking about all of the "dino news" from around the globe. Then they usually have an interview with some dinosaur related person, usually a palaeontologist or a museum curator, but occasionally more unusual guests, like dinosaur illustrators/artists. Then the final bit of the show is always an overview/lesson on whatever their chosen dinosaur of the week is.

Love it.
Untitled.png

Bijed

Just finished my amateur dramatics group's last performance of Under Milk Wood. Only time we've been sold out every night (only 4 nights in a small venue admittedly, but still nice), every performance went really well and everyone I've spoken to who came to see it has been full of praise for it :)

Burgey

Just finished my amateur dramatics group's last performance of Under Milk Wood. Only time we've been sold out every night (only 4 nights in a small venue admittedly, but still nice), every performance went really well and everyone I've spoken to who came to see it has been full of praise for it :)
Nice one mate. Glad it went well.

Dan

Global Moderator
Ruined

Have to do back-to-back hearings in early Feb in, get this, Broken Hill. FFS. It's Brisbane without mosquitoes. Probably has better night life though. Given the truly moderate temperatures we have been getting in regional Australia this summer, it should be a really pleasant trip. Three hour flight each way from here. FMD.

Made

Am able to get up and back in a day, thereby avoiding overnighting there. I mean, **** me, if you look up "middle of nowhere" there's a picture of Broken Hill. Might be fun to go out to the Silverton Pub if I have time and grab a few pics.
The Silly Goat is worthwhile for a mid-morning coffee tbh. If they still have water, given rhe current Menindee storage levels.

I enjoyed the quick work trip out there tbh. Wouldn't want to be there long term, but a nice spot.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Turns out we got my daughter a mechanical keyboard for Xmas. Reason being we bought her a gaming keyboard. Googled mechanical keyboard on the back of this thread and there you have it.
You’ve managed to raise daughters who love football and gaming. Will be asking for tips as my little one grows up.

Flem274*

123/5
yeah gimh clearly the ultimate dad. absolute child whisperer. if someone is ever stupid/desperate enough to reproduce with me i'll be taking notes.

Top_Cat

God damn you mother ****ers, I spent two hours trying out every keyboard in Media Markt I could find today, do you realise what you've done.

Burgey

Made

Burgetta got her licence today at the first attempt. Which is awesome as now we will have a designated driver for three years.

Ruined

The attendant worry which comes from knowing your kids are out on the road driving by themselves, though that's more of a worry re Burgeinho than his sister. He's up for his in March.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Made

Burgetta got her licence today at the first attempt. Which is awesome as now we will have a designated driver for three years.

Ruined

The attendant worry which comes from knowing your kids are out on the road driving by themselves, though that's more of a worry re Burgeinho than his sister. He's up for his in March.
Haha I wonder if that is something you grow out of as time goes by. My parents still ring/text me to tell me to drive safely as soon as it gets a bit cloudy.

My dad is especially bad for it.

"Not sure you should come today, weather forecast says it's going to rain, roads could be a bit dodgy"

"Yeah no **** old man, we live in ****ing England, if I stayed in every time the weather was crap I would never leave my house".

Mind you, this may be a way of trying to escape my company, which would be understandable.