• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

stephen

Do you know you can view the full site on your mobile? I tried the mobile version and found it horrible, switched straight over to the full web version.
Yeah and I do switch between mobile and web mode, mostly when I need to edit a post, because editing in mobile mode deletes the post. But I don't like squintovision or side-scrolling, so I stick to the otherwise very good mobile mode.

This is consequently why I don't "like" many posts.

SillyCowCorner1

We're just not willing to believe you made 10,000 jokes on here.
I don't think I need to make jokes 100% of the time on the forum. Have you ever seen silly-point having a chuckle under the bat (100% of the time)?

Not really something to be celebrating tbt
Wrong. I had a few drinks last night to officially celebrate it.

**** off.

Congratulations SCC. It's a proud moment and I hope you reflect on your time at CW with warmth as you consider your achievement.

- Gnske
I appreciate these kind words. Thank you:)

Congrats SCC, always enjoy reading your posts.
Thanks for being a part of the forum as well. Nuff love.

Just want to extend a sincere well done to SCC and say how he's become a really valued member of the forum.
I love CW man. Not as addicted...I have a farm to tend to( helping my grandparents) on days when I don't have classes. I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your kind words. Respect.

Fine I'll congratulate him, but I'm not going to stand and applaud
Thanks zorax.

He’s a good lad
Well said, sir. You're like a father to me.

Thanks a lot bro:)