• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

stephen

I dare you to identify the other 3
Well there was the three exquisite satirical posts stating that decision making wasn't the main job of umpires. I mean those three posts were majestic in how hilarious and perfectly believable and yet unbelievable they were.

GoodAreasShane

Passed the 4,000 mark.

Did it by correcting an error I had made, I guess that is a fitting metaphor for my usually uninteresting but occasionally dreadfully inaccurate posting

Gnske

Passed the 4,000 mark.

Did it by correcting an error I had made, I guess that is a fitting metaphor for my usually uninteresting but occasionally dreadfully inaccurate posting
You have a bigger error to correct, change your Avatar back to terrorist Joe Burns.

Gnske

We have reached a new milestone of disgrace on this forum. The ban of Shri is not only an indictment on the moderating team for their treatment of one of the few POC on this forum, but in our complacency for letting them get away with this barbarity.

Join the riot! #FREESHRI