• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

vcs

Burgey should get past Richard by 2023 or so I'm guessing. Sooner if he puts TBT to the job.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You need to go straight to James with title requests. He doesn't trust moderators with these powers and if you've seen the damage some of them have done with the infraction button then you'd know this is for good reason

zorax

likes this
James is basically my BFF, I'm sure he'll get it done for me ASAP

And he is right not to trust the Mods with such important issues. The abuse of power would be limitless.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The mods are all too busy working out how to change a light bulb to be distracted by your, frankly trifling, concerns tbh.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You wouldn't believe how many emails I've had asking me to return as Lord Protector. Seems I weakened their power base and they can't now fill the void without me.

Burgey

James is basically my BFF, I'm sure he'll get it done for me ASAP

And he is right not to trust the Mods with such important issues. The abuse of power would be limitless.
Lol, I am in regular contact with James and we have had several lunches together. I can assure you he barely knows who you are, and when I told him, he came to despise you like we all do.

trundler

Lol, I am in regular contact with James and we have had several lunches together. I can assure you he barely knows who you are, and when I told him, he came to despise you like we all do.
Is socialing something all old Australian men do?