• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Obituary Column

Burgey

WhatchyoutalkinaboutBrumbers?

Ah, that is sad. Too young. Another character from my childhood goneskis. Getting seriously worrying this.

pasag

RTDAS
Was only a matter of time, RIP. Had many great roles in many great movies, but playing the villain in Speed was always the closest to my heart (followed by Super Mario Bro).

Burgey

Was only a matter of time, RIP. Had many great roles in many great movies, but playing the villain in Speed was always the closest to my heart (followed by Super Mario Bro).
Sad though inevitable this is. RIP

Top_Cat

Devvo, tbh. One of my favourite actors and artists. Was due to stomach cancer I believe so there's a misery I'm glad he's been put out of, though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Was a great actor. RIP :(

Will always remember his villain character in Speed :ph34r:

Last edited: