• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Off topic stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

CasMcG24

vogue

Yes I like them too particurly if it's someone you have deep respect for also love answering questions... To an extent, but I do like Ian McEwan I have read both books mentioned that are now films and child in time very recommended.
Atonement my favourite. Bit bleak, but interesting story line. :)

CasMcG24

Atonement my favourite. Bit bleak, but interesting story line. :)
Yes great read made me miss my stop on the tube... And very bloody bleak considering... Loved the film too. Many people didn't see the late great Anthony Mingella as the TV presenter near the end... Who directed the English Patient another top read and equally great film.

CasMcG24

Hot crazy scale...

I think we all know I am right were I wish to be but where are the other girls on thread and your girlfriends and wives (if you have them).

Last edited by a moderator:

trundler

I think we all know I am right were I wish to be but where are the other girls on thread and your girlfriends and wives (if you have them).
One would think constantly labelling everyone a lesbian as an insult would be the most inane thing you've posted but no..

Last edited by a moderator:

CasMcG24

One would think constantly labelling everyone a lesbian as an insult would be the most inane thing you've posted but no..
It's a laugh!!!! x x x

never labelled anyone a lesbian.

Here come the gang...

Last edited:

cpr

Anything below 11 on either scale is a no-go

Life is a rollercoaster baby, and this man is willing to wait inexplicably long times for a quick ride.