• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** County Cricket 2018

theegyptian

Roussouw having his one good innings of the season.

Surrey bombing so far in the 50 over comp, having being losing finalists in the last 3 years.

brockley

Blessing Muzarabani the next Kolpak signing?
Starred at the World Cup Qualifier for Zimbabwe,has been on trial at a few County 2nd teams.

Last edited:

Marcuss

I’m only guessing that they don’t plan for him to feature much in ODers and therefore didn’t want to rejig the order.... but whoever has decided he shouldn’t be playing in the first place needs to have their head checked.

Hildreth is in some touch

S.Kennedy

Same manner of thinking which opens with Paul Collingwood, dumps Tom Latham (opened 37 times for New Zealand) at five and plays at third (drum roll) Ryan Pringle!!

Last edited:

S.Kennedy

Durham's 2018 one-day campaign is officially the worst campaign in cricketing history. It is even worse than Durham's 2017 twenty20 campaign.

brockley

Shane Snater made his debut for Essex overnight,not sure if he contracted.Recently played for Holland at the qualifier,represebted under 17's Zimbabwe.Likely to get a lot of speed,may get further games with Essex.

AndrewB

Durham's 2018 one-day campaign is officially the worst campaign in cricketing history. It is even worse than Durham's 2017 twenty20 campaign.
Is 1996 before your time? Durham's record against other counties that year (across all 4 competitions) was P39 W1 D7 L31.

S.Kennedy

Is 1996 before your time? Durham's record against other counties that year (across all 4 competitions) was P39 W1 D7 L31.
At least they had an excuse in those pre-David Boon days that they were a newly created first-class team. That was before the academy.

cpr

Glad to see the dislike of Luke Procter I've harboured for years hasn't gone to waste

OverratedSanity

"We are chalking a plan wherein his county stint will be curtailed. He will play two four-day matches as per the original plan and not the five Royal London Cup (50 over) matches," he added.
All good. The 4 day games are the real preparation he needs anyway.

S.Kennedy

Yip, if I was a Surrey supporter I'd prefer that, and if I was an Indian supporter I'd prefer that also.