• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in England (Pointless 2 T20 series for Sky's benefit)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I see the West Indies have named their squad for the 2 games at The Oval and I am disgusted at how many of their first choice players have opted out of the tour.

I find it intensely disrespectful to the World Champions.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Looking forwards to the complaints about the cold.

6.30pm start on September 25. It'll either be cloudly and therefore dank and miserable, or sunny and therefore cloudless overnight and freezing cold once the sun goes down.

Get ready for some of the worst T20Is ever played. What a shame it would be if it meant fewer of them played.

Howe_zat

I can't be alone in hoping for injuries and failures for these players on future tours, and my planning to post about nothing else twenty times over.

four_or_six

I highly doubt we'll be playing our 1st XI either.

Silly matches really, but unfortunately has to be done to sort out the Stanford mess.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Come on, England!

As an England fan, I usually quite like West Indian cricket, and would normally be neutral during a series like this. But the level of contempt shown by West Indian cricketers towards the Twenty20 tour of England has so soured the feelings of me and a number of my friends (also England fans) that we'll all be cheering for England this series....

Yes, England cricket is awesome these days, but we certainly didn't need a number of West Indian 'stars' to rub our noses in it. The fact that they did means that we'll be cheering every time a certain West Indian player is bowled, or a certain West Indian bowler is hit for six.

Here's our blacklist:

Whoever doesn't come

We will all be cheering any time any of those fare badly (unfortunately as they won't be here, that will limit our opportunities but I'll be damned if I'm not going to bleat about it like a little girl)....

Our commiserations to West Indies on their forthcoming loss.

FTR, we're all united in acknowledging Sachin Tendulkar as our favourite Indian batsman, with Gambhir close second, and we are glad this duo didn't visit the West Indies - give the ****s a taste of their own medicine. Good luck also to Dhoni, who skipped the ODIs.

And may Zaheer get loads of wickets in the future....

But in the end, we really hope England wins.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Come on, England!

As an England fan, I usually quite like West Indian cricket, and would normally be neutral during a series like this. But the level of contempt shown by West Indian cricketers towards the Twenty20 tour of England has so soured the feelings of me and a number of my friends (also England fans) that we'll all be cheering for England this series....

Yes, England cricket is awesome these days, but we certainly didn't need a number of West Indian 'stars' to rub our noses in it. The fact that they did means that we'll be cheering every time a certain West Indian player is bowled, or a certain West Indian bowler is hit for six.

Here's our blacklist:

Whoever doesn't come

We will all be cheering any time any of those fare badly (unfortunately as they won't be here, that will limit our opportunities but I'll be damned if I'm not going to bleat about it like a little girl)....

Our commiserations to West Indies on their forthcoming loss.

FTR, we're all united in acknowledging Sachin Tendulkar as our favourite Indian batsman, with Gambhir close second, and we are glad this duo didn't visit the West Indies - give the ****s a taste of their own medicine. Good luck also to Dhoni, who skipped the ODIs.

And may Zaheer get loads of wickets in the future....

But in the end, we really hope England wins.
Oh God ROFL............:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:lol::lol::lol:.........I can't stop laughing