• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 'When Will This Bloody Tour End?' T20 Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lack of bubbletea being sold at Jackson's the only issue.

Not entirely convinced George Bailey has done enough to have a street named after him either.

Spikey

Lack of bubbletea being sold at Jackson's the only issue.

Not entirely convinced George Bailey has done enough to have a street named after him either.
we named a street after a park so the standards aren't very high

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Going with some friends, already regretting agreeing to this.

****ing Sydney. You have a cricket ground in a good location. Use it.

Miss the glory days of sports in Melbourne. Can just go to the city and walk from stadium to stadium.
I'm sure they regret asking you too... But seriously enjoy :)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The short straight boundaries at ANZ should see the lap shot executed less frequently.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bucket heads are in. So annoying.

Also my mates bought me tickets in the Aussie army section. Basically being forced to wear that Aussie wig and it'd malting all over me.