• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pets

vogue

Maisie going for an op next Monday .. hopefully I’m doing the right thing.. bit worried about her. Daft really but there you are..

Spark

Global Moderator
Did you find out if it was a brown snake?
Not confirmed obviously because I didn't hang around to check, but it was almost certainly a baby brown (brownish colour, little black patch on the back of the neck)

Shri

When you don't know what snake bit you, they just administer anti-venom that works on most snake bites so no way to find out what kinda snake it was I think.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
When you don't know what snake bit you, they just administer anti-venom that works on most snake bites so no way to find out what kinda snake it was I think.
I think it helps to have some idea, I don't think antivenoms are universal.

Gnske

I really don't understand cat people. It's like having a child that's 15 all their life.

Adders

I really don't understand cat people. It's like having a child that's 15 all their life.
You don't have teenage kids do you Gnske.

- I am not out driving my cat around every night
- My cat does not cost me a small fortune to clothe and feed.
- My cat is appreciative when I feed it.
- My cat does not give me cheek because it is in a bad mood.
- My cats sleeping area is not an absolute ****ing disgrace.
- Sometimes my cat shows me affection without wanting something in return.
- It doesn't take me an hour to wake my cat up in the morning.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

If that really is your cat, you got very lucky.

Gnske

You don't have teenage kids do you Gnske.

- I am not out driving my cat around every night
- My cat does not cost me a small fortune to clothe and feed.
- It doesn't take me an hour to wake my cat up in the morning.
Yeah good for you, but that's no solace for me. I had a cat once, rubbed its belly and it bit my arm. Encountered another cat, a friend's, it pawed at my face after I gave it a welcome ear scratch. Another friend's cat, fed the thing, got litter for it and it starts hissing and nips my finger.

Adders

Another reason why cats are nothing like teenagers............they are good judges of character:ph34r:

Adders

If that really is your cat, you got very lucky.
My cat is actually very nice tbh. It looks a little like sparks except he's fecking huge and only has 3 legs after getting run over. Love this photo (my poor old red heeler is long gone but we had her for 16 years before she died a few years back:( )

100_2207.JPG