• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pets

Gnske

Friendly people more like.

Cats are like women, you show them attention, give them your credit card, buy them chicken nuggets and you're a freak for all intents and purposes.

Ignore the **** out of them and they love your guts and won't shut up about why a cloud tattoo is such a good vibe because it's so them.

andmark

Is it normal for dogs to wait for the postman? My German Shepherd waits everyday, either at the front door or the living room to attempt to eat her mortal enemy and gets very confused and disappointed on Sundays.

cpr

I really don't understand cat people. It's like having a child that's 15 all their life.
Given you don't have to clean up every time they want a ****, I'd say they are 14 1/2 years ahead of dogs.

Shri

Is it normal for dogs to wait for the postman? My German Shepherd waits everyday, either at the front door or the living room to attempt to eat her mortal enemy and gets very confused and disappointed on Sundays.
I thought that was more of a wife thing to do.

Gnske

It's genetic.

Do you find your German Shep has really obvious genetic proclivities? Mine has to be a full member of the Hitler youth or something, seems she hates all other breeds of dog but other German Sheps. Not complaining though, I find her race realism actually quite soothing.

andmark

It's genetic.

Do you find your German Shep has really obvious genetic proclivities? Mine has to be a full member of the Hitler youth or something, seems she hates all other breeds of dog but other German Sheps. Not complaining though, I find her race realism actually quite soothing.
This is going to sound weird or even offensive, but my dog is racist. I live in an extremely white area, so for her to see someone who isn't white seems to be confusing for her, meaning that she barks her brains out at the person involved. Thankfully, the people either don't realise the racism or just laugh at it. She's a confusing creature.

Burgey

Indie is racist as well. Barks furiously at Asian people. I have a theory that it's because the grooming places we took her to when she was young had a lot of Asian employees,and she was always terrified and shaking when we took her to those places. Selectively barks at subcontinental folk too - understandably has a crack at people from Chennai and seems to see Sri Lankans, like their cricket team, as no threat at all.

Shri

Indie is racist as well. Barks furiously at Asian people. I have a theory that it's because the grooming places we took her to when she was young had a lot of Asian employees,and she was always terrified and shaking when we took her to those places. Selectively barks at subcontinental folk too - understandably has a crack at people from Chennai and seems to see Sri Lankans, like their cricket team, as no threat at all.
Didn't mind me when I gave her chin a few scratches last year.Good god, she probably assumed I was australian? What an insult.

andruid

There's 4 kittens living in my self catering hostel ATM. Cutest looking barbershop quartet you will ever see when they are begging for food.

vogue

Maisie is ageist and sexist. Old men with white hair carrying a stick and a backpack. Relates to the time when the guy in the village was repairing a broken door on a barn after a previous nights storm. We were walking past and the door suddenly fell down and scared the **** out of her and she ran headlong into the nearby road. The guy was a local handyman, but old,white haired and with a stick and backpack. Anyone now fitting said description gets growled and barked at....:laugh:

andmark

Going by that video, their vision seems to be a bit darker than human vision and more short-sighted. It seems though that the whole thing of them seeing in black and white is a myth.

Armfield

Maisie is ageist and sexist. Old men with white hair carrying a stick and a backpack. Relates to the time when the guy in the village was repairing a broken door on a barn after a previous nights storm. We were walking past and the door suddenly fell down and scared the **** out of her and she ran headlong into the nearby road. The guy was a local handyman, but old,white haired and with a stick and backpack. Anyone now fitting https://bestmetaldetector.org gets growled and barked at....:laugh:
That's for sure!