• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prepare Trundler for online dating

Gnske

Quick survey

Am I an idiot if I refuse to admit I need to take a slash while engaging in some act or rather, which has subsequently caused occasions of controversy where production of the eruption has not been the function that has led to the end junction?

I'll say it now, it's never attractive if you have to go right before.

Adders

This is a perfectly valid question, but what has it it got to do with trundler trying to blag a shag off tinder?

Gnske

PEWS is right, that's what this thread is all about. Helping.

trundler needs to know etiquette, for example its never good to say 'ahoy' halfway through.

Daemon

PEWS is right, that's what this thread is all about. Helping.

trundler needs to know etiquette, for example its never good to say 'ahoy' halfway through.
You’re telling me I shouldn’t be taking *** tips from Stagnetti’s Revenge?

Adders

Thing is, im wagering that young trundler has not poured the same level of **** into his body as you and I have gnske........so I reckon he'd be in control of these motions........like we used to.

zorax

likes this
Quick survey

Am I an idiot if I refuse to admit I need to take a slash while engaging in some act or rather, which has subsequently caused occasions of controversy where production of the eruption has not been the function that has led to the end junction?

always go to the bathroom before

failing that, just excuse yourself politely and return ASAP, don't offer any further details, even if they press you. Any sensible adult will get the hint.

Daemon

Early on in my dating life, I once had a quick **** on the pretext of washing up because I was afraid I wouldn't last long enough

We didn't even end up doing it

Adders

I'm hoping that **** means what I think it does.........never go out with a loaded gun?

I remember religiously following that regime........nowadays with only one shot in the chamber it doesn't work.

Flem274*

123/5
wait...if i have the context right...really?

fmd i don't **** right beforehand if that's what you're referring to because what if the little man downstairs decides that's him for the next 6 hours? gotta enter the bedroom knowing you have ammunition.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Quick survey

This can be an issue when you go for a date in a rural area where there are no facilities also (e.g. a picnic in the countryside)

In most company, I'd just say "ok, need a slash, will go behind that bush over there", but when with romantic interest you do not know well, this could be pretty dicey...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente

fmd i don't **** right beforehand if that's what you're referring to because what if the little man downstairs decides that's him for the next 6 hours? gotta enter the bedroom knowing you have ammunition.
lol ok mr vanilla

Gnske

Early on in my dating life, I once had a quick **** on the pretext of washing up because I was afraid I wouldn't last long enough

We didn't even end up doing it
This is so alpha, taking fate into your own hands. Pre-emptive prejac?

But seriously there's no clean way to excuse yourself. I once tried the bathroom escape but said I had to do a tactical vomit instead. Tom Brady'd the affair.

Daemon

At 19 you’re running around with one of those extended magazines tbf

Teja.

Global Moderator
It's a bad strat imo. It's a million times better to be over excited than it taking several minutes get fully hard because you pre-gamed leading to your partner wondering if she's not attractive to you etc.

It's also a lot more fun to have *** when you're 100% horny as opposed to post-**** cloud.