• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ramadan Karim

Daemon

Sunday (at least here)

I've kept nearly all the fasts, even if the Niyyat was non existent. Prayed Tarawih every day with the family. Pleased with that in a weird way even though I was very grumpy throughout the process.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Ah well.. Eid Mubarak to everyone who celebrates here at CW!!! Hope somehow it kickstarts a more positive cycle of the year for all of us. Great job on everyone who has fasted here at CW too.

vcs

Sunday (at least here)

I've kept nearly all the fasts, even if the Niyyat wasn't non existent. Prayed Tarawih every day with the family. Pleased with that in a weird way even though I was very grumpy throughout the process.
Nice. Religion serving it's only good purpose in life here, by helping connect with the family.

Daemon

Eid Mubarak smiley, NP10, trundler and everyone else. Hope you and your families are doing well and able to bond despite not doing the usual visiting.

Biryani time!!

Last edited:

Burgey

Are you ever drunk enough to think you've made a really clever and hilarious post but also sober enough to read it back and realise it is utter shite and makes no sense to anyone but yourself?
About 71,000 times smh

Burgey

I thought it was Eid now? I dunno na, everyhting has ****ing changed this year.

Someone tell me if/ how "Ramadan/ Eid karim" is different to "Ramadan/ Eid mubarak."

trundler

I thought it was Eid now? I dunno na, everyhting has ****ing changed this year.

Someone tell me if/ how "Ramadan/ Eid karim" is different to "Ramadan/ Eid mubarak."
The former is like saying blessed Ramadan, the latter is like wishing someone a happy Ramadan.

It is Eid now, which marks the end of Ramadan and hopefully my posting quality improves with regular fluid intake.

Burgey

****ing hell, typed that reply and got a pop up ad for meeting Muslim singles. That's unusual content tstl. What have you done, Trundler???????

Daemon

There's like a 100 different types of kebabs (not talking about the kind you get at 2am). Someday I wish to have tried them all.