• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rank your top 5 CW posters of all time in order

honestbharani

Not doing a top 5, but have found a lot of Spark's posts to be of top quality during this lockdown where I have ventured into OT a lot more than I usually do.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm arrogant enough to secretly believe I'm as smart as or smarter than a lot of posters. Spark is smarter than me.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
In terms of posting quality, Brumby is above everyone. Should be a novelist.

CricAddict

Burgey is under-rated here mainly because of him playing 10 T-20 style sledging games in the midst of a single Test-style quality cricket discussion. Limiting to cricket chat, I will say

PEWS
Spark
Burgey
Adders
TJB

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
In terms of actual posting that I enjoyed and laughed at it would probably be:

Adamc
FaaipDeOiad
benchmark00 (first iteration)
Spikey
Gnske

But in terms of people that I genuinely love and respect it would be

GeraintIsMyHero
sledger
Burgey
Nnanden
Jono

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
In terms of actual posting that I enjoyed and laughed at it would probably be:

Adamc
FaaipDeOiad
benchmark00 (first iteration)
Spikey
Gnske

But in terms of people that I genuinely love and respect it would be

GeraintIsMyHero
sledger
Burgey
Nnanden
Jono
yessss **** you sledger i'm top

(inb4 smitteh says it's not in order)

Bijed

This is difficult an on another day I could probably end up naming a completely different set of 5, but I'll go for

OverratedSanity
GIMH
Adders
Fredfertang
Howe_zat

Anil

there have been so many top quality posters, difficult to narrow it down to 5 people:

brumby
fuller
mr. fertang
spark
burgey
slow love
top_cat
jono
sledger
dcye
zaremba
vic_orthodox
thesean
camps
heathdavis

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
since I've been here nearly 18 ****ing years, objectively the 5 best posters imo are/were Spark, Jono, Brumby, vic_orthdox and Magrat

my personal fav top 5 would look different, with the exception of one poster :ph34r:

edit: top_cat needs to be in there but can't replace any of them tbh. let's say he's tied 6th with vic

Last edited: