• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The worst tasting common foods

morgieb

Does tomato count?

Can enjoy a bolognese, a chilli, tomato based curries, ketchup on a hotdog etc. But actually eating tomatoes is a disgusting endeavour
Yeah I'm not really a fan of most raw tomatoes either.

Flem274*

123/5
they're not common but i despise prawns and crayfish

crayfish is just a high effort, low reward meal that is only praised for taste because people need to convince themselves getting it out of the shell was worth it.

prawns have too many legs and you're eating a sea bug whole with all the creepy legs, brains and it's poo hole full of poo.

retch

Daemon

they're not common but i despise prawns and crayfish

crayfish is just a high effort, low reward meal that is only praised for taste because people need to convince themselves getting it out of the shell was worth it.

prawns have too many legs and you're eating a sea bug whole with all the creepy legs, brains and it's poo hole full of poo.

retch
Do you mean crab? Crayfish are like super easy to get meat out of.

Prawns are pretty gross little things but they taste great.

Shri

And prawns are easy as well to eat whole as long as you know how to twist and turn it. Legs are super easy to get rid off too. And finally, they're not gross if they've been deveined before cooking.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I pride myself on being able to consume anything, but really can't get on with broad/fava beans. Horrid, floury, bitter ****ers.

I'd honestly rather eat a census taker's liver.

Flem274*

123/5
And prawns are easy as well to eat whole as long as you know how to twist and turn it. Legs are super easy to get rid off too. And finally, they're not gross if they've been deveined before cooking.
ewww taking the legs off looks yuck

they're just awful animals. they're straight out of a horror film. they look like space parasites.

harsh.ag

You can eat it in other forms, like prawn/shrimp cake. Hard to see having a problem with that.