• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The worst tasting common foods

Daemon

No one calls the leg meat the best

In fact there's no meat at all in a prawns leg
he's talking about Crays, but I don't think people eat the very little - non existent meat from cray legs, unless you get a different kind of cray in NZ or are talking about lobsters.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Squash, definitely needs to be in the worst tasting list.

And OP, garlic is really good.

Especially the lebanese garlic sauce (which is pretty much just garlic) is the ultimate condiment

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
No food on earth I like more than homemade prawn curry with tons of steamed rice and ghee.

trundler

I never know what you guys mean when you say curry. It's generalized to the point of being meaningless.

Pothas

My favourite place here does a Goan fish curry. I have absolutely no idea if it is an actual 'authentic' thing and I don't really care. It is amazing.

trundler

I don't mean it in that sense. There's way too many different types of curries from different parts of the world and they have nothing in common. If you said burger it would be something in a bun. With curry I don't know what to picture because it varies so much. Even a South Indian curry would massively differ from what I'm used to eating. So the question is what really is a curry?

Teja.

Global Moderator
My favourite variants of prawn curry are the Andhra version known as 'Royyala Iguru' and the Malyali version with a base of coconut milk.

Pothas

I don't mean it in that sense. There's way too many different types of curries from different parts of the world and they have nothing in common. If you said burger it would be something in a bun. With curry I don't know what to picture because it varies so much. Even a South Indian curry would massively differ from what I'm used to eating. So the question is what really is a curry?
Fair point this. Same goes for lots of things though. What is a stew? At what point does it become a soup?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Fair point this. Same goes for lots of things though. What is a stew? At what point does it become a soup?
Please make this a thread. The toast thread is running out of steam and we need to get angry about something

Shri

Speaking of curries, made nawabi paneer last night from scratch and actually ****ing nailed it.

Shri

Learn english ffs

Don't you guys ever improve **** that you invent? Football? No. Cricket? No. Language? Noooooo