• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to the big sea

Lillian Thomson

I had this odd dream (dreaming about cricket web is alarming enough in itself) that there was a thread in Off Topic entitled "Welcome to the big sea". I don't know what it was about but it had 1,124 replies. It's not often that dreams can be made to happen, but this could even if I have to do all the replies myself. Of course it could reach 1,123 and be removed by Dan or closed by Magrat - but dreamers have to take chances.

Red_Ink_Squid

Man, my son has been doing a 'big, blue sea' sticker activity book this morning. What an astonishingly mild coincidence.