• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

well it's not time to go, but

Adders

Not much else I can say here that hasn't already been said. Except to pass on my most sincere best wishes to you Vimes as you go through this transition process and to also say just how incredible this community we have here is.......every now and then you get to see the very best of CW and this is such a time......its ****ing great!!!!

Some of you may recall a thread i started a couple of years ago concerning my son son and his gender dysphoria, well we are about to start the transition process with him now hes turned 18. I dont want to hijack this thread so will bump my one later, but i would love to chat with you about this some time Vimes to see if Europe is any better equipped for this than Aus.

Shady Slim

congrats vimes and best of luck in the process

good mate of mine had pretty significant gender dysphoria issues through hs though they’ve come to terms with it and they’ve come through more comfortable with themself and a much more confident, at peace with themselves person, and i am totally sure you will too :)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm rather late to this, but have to wish the erstwhile Vimes all the best for her transition.

One of the bravest posts I've seen on here and, gosh darn it, I think CW rose to the occasion. Some heartily good eggs deep down, aren't you? :)

weldone

1.5 years late to notice this thread (in my humble defense - I don't visit OT often), but better late than never. Best wishes!

Last edited:

honestbharani

So the top 2 most liked posts in CW ever are by Mags... Awesome!!! And I had no idea I was copying your joke in one of the recent threads, lol. Sorry about that, did not mean to plagiarize etc. All the very best and hope things are settling down for you....