• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

well it's not time to go, but

Bijed

People's replies on this thread bought a big smile to my face. Really goes to show what a wonderful community this is, and as others have said, great that you felt like you could share this news with us all.

All the very best Vimes.
This so, so much

I know there's always bickering in tour threads and the politics threads etc, but this forum really is amazingly supportive

Last edited:

Uppercut

Congratulations Vimes. I'm not sure if it's how I'm supposed to respond but my instinctive reaction is to be really, really happy for you.

cpr

Can only echo the sentiments of everyone else here, and wish you a tonne of good will over the next few months and years :)

Anil

All the very best vimes...glad you opened up and shared with us, also great that you are staying on!

Mike5181

Hopefully our terrible posts on cricket will continue to entertain you during any tough times ahead. Well done, and good luck.

andmark

Just a trivial point, but is Magrat's original post the most liked ever on the forum? I don't recall ever seeing a post get 40 or more likes.

GoodAreasShane

Just wondering, do you want me to update your username in the quote in my sig? Kinda assumed it would do it automatically tbh