• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you currently watching on Netflix?

Kraken

The Last Dance doco
Riverdale (guilty pleasure show with the missus)
Tiger King (just finished it)
Mindhunter

_Ed_

Currently really enjoying Dead To Me, Bojack Horseman and Nailed It. Recently finished Derry Girls, which was superb.

Still haven't finished Mindhunter and Stranger Things - need to get back to those.

SillyCowCorner1

I have just started to re-watch Mad Men.
On the second season.
Anyone knows when the new season of BCS will be out on Netflix?

Matteh

After Life

As much as I dislike Ricky Gervais, found his stand-up stuff sub-par and the Invention of Lying to be trite, every now and again he is capable of doing something really good.

wpdavid

My wife and daughter are re-watching all three series of 'Anne with an E. Once was enough for me.

I did enjoy the Michelle Obama film the other day.

cpr

After Life

As much as I dislike Ricky Gervais, found his stand-up stuff sub-par and the Invention of Lying to be trite, every now and again he is capable of doing something really good.

It's the only Gervais thing I've watched more than an episode of. First series was incredible but I'm struggling with this one, the writings just become a bit too obvious and cliche'd (I'm on ep5, stopped half way through that one so far. Knew what was coming from the start, google confirmed it).. What they've done with Paul Kayes character is just awful. Half the characters feel like they've either been pulled from a League of Gentlemen or Phoenix Nights sketch

Matteh

It's the only Gervais thing I've watched more than an episode of. First series was incredible but I'm struggling with this one, the writings just become a bit too obvious and cliche'd (I'm on ep5, stopped half way through that one so far. Knew what was coming from the start, google confirmed it).. What they've done with Paul Kayes character is just awful. Half the characters feel like they've either been pulled from a League of Gentlemen or Phoenix Nights sketch
Haven't started Season 2 yet but caught up on Friday Night Dinner's farce comedy.

I liked Extras but really the best thing Gervais has ever done is provide the platform for Karl Pilkington to become a star.